DO MORE -
Give a monthly gift!
A monthly gift to UNICEF gives children a hope for the future.
UNICEF puts your funds to work on a daily basis, saving and transforming children's lives.
Your regular contribution does not simply help a single child in a single community. Your helping hand is gratefully embraced by children in more than 150 countries around the world, including Malaysia.
For a better life.
With more than 60 years of experience working on behalf of the world's children, UNICEF envisions a better life for them. A world in which every child is safe, protected, and has access to health care and education.
As a regular donor you will receive:
- A Personal Welcome Kit with more details about the life-saving work your monthly gifts are helping accomplish.
- The UNICEF newsletter, featuring exclusive updates and photographs of the children whose lives you transform every day.
- A Friend of UNICEF Certificate of Appreciation, signed by UNICEF's Representative to Malaysia.
- A magnetic photo frame - yours to proudly display a child you have helped or a child in your own life.
The easy, secure and convenient way to help children every day of the year:
- Automatic transfers from your credit card or bank account every month.
- The flexibility to change, increase or stop your monthly gift at any time.
- A single receipt each February for your total annual gift.
If you would prefer to submit this form by mail/fax, download this page and send it to the address/fax number below. Please make all cheques payable to "UNICEF".
United Nations Children's Fund
Wisma UN, Block C, 2nd Floor
Kompleks Pejabat Damansara
Jalan Dungun, Damansara Heights
50490 Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA
(+6.03) 2092 5812
(+6.03) 2093 0582
Make a secure online donation now and help make a long-lasting difference in the lives of children
© UNICEF Malaysia/2007/Mohan
*To make a donation, please fill up the form below. Alternatively, you can download our offline form here.
*Your contribution will help support child health and nutrition, good water and sanitation, quality basic education for all boys and girls, and the protection of children from violence, exploitation, and AIDS.
*All contributions to UNICEF for the Malaysia Country Programme, Global Regular Resources and Humanitarian (Emergency) Fund are tax exempt under Section 44(6) of the Income Tax Act 1967.