Submit your blue-themed photo here to participate and share a description of how and why you support children’s rights.
1. Upload the image (approx. 800 x 600px, 72-dpi, RGB, jpeg format, below 2MB)
UNICEF #MalaysiaBiru Contest Terms and Conditions
- All individuals based in Malaysia, with a valid Malaysian address, are eligible to enter the UNICEF #MalaysiaBiru contest.
- The photo must comply with the UNICEF theme to be considered as an entry.
- Please submit a clear, reasonable quality picture. Each submitted photo must be at least 800 x 600 pixels, 72-dpi, RGB and in jpeg format.
- The photo must not contain violence, profanity, pornography or hate elements. Any such entries will be disqualified.
- The photo must be an original creation – no copyrighted images may be used.
- The participant must certify and warrant that the submitted photo(s) does not violate the rights of a third party or any copyright.
- Submit the photos at the UNICEF contest website by 31 December 2018. Any late entries will not qualify for prizes.
- Children under 18 years of age can participate, but their parents’ signed consent is required to claim prizes.
- Multiple entries can be submitted, but each entrant can only win one prize.
- Judges’ decision are final and no appeals, correspondence will be entertained.
- UNICEF reserves the right to modify or cancel the contest or any of the arrangements, schedules, plans or other items directly or indirectly related to the contest, at any time and for any reason if deemed necessary.
- The personal information provided to UNICEF will be handled with care and confidentiality.
- UNICEF reserves the right to modify the contest prizes and its rules and regulations as and when necessary, without prior notice.
- The photographer holds the copyright to the photos submitted, but UNICEF retains the unlimited right to use the submitted photos for
- public information purposes in its efforts to promote peace, tolerance and children’s rights.
- UNICEF will only use photos for non-commercial purposes which include education and advocacy materials website, brochures, reports,
- Internet, press, flyers, CDs at no cost. The photographer will be credited.
- The prize is not transferable, and no cash alternative prizes will be offered.
- Prizes will only be shipped to a local address (Malaysia). UNICEF will also not be responsible for prizes misplaced or lost in the mail.
- Judging and selection of winners will be held in January 2019. Announcement of winners will be in February 2019. Winners will be notified via email.
Winners will be selected based on the most creative use of blue to express support, accompanied by the most compelling slogan.
Contest ends 31 December 2018. Below are the prizes for #MalaysiaBiru photo contest:
1x Grand Prize = Apple iPad (9.7-inch, Silver, 32GB, Wi-fi)
2x Runner-up Prize = RM200 BookXcess voucher
5x Consolation Prize = RM50 BookXcess voucher + UNICEF Champion t-shirt (sizes: S, M & L)
Bonus Prize for UNICEF donors
Grand Prize = Apple Pencil (for 9.7-inch iPad)
Runner-up =. RM100 BookXcess voucher
Consolation =. RM50 BookXcess voucher
Bonus prize is applicable only if the contest prizewinner is a current UNICEF monthly donor who has been contributing for a minimum of 6 months.